How We Can Help
We recommend that you book in for a 45-minute initial consultation with a fully qualified dietitian to chat about your goals.
During this initial assessment we will carry out:
- A complete nutritional assessment
- A history of your diet
- Body composition analysis, including weight, BMI, waist circumference, body fat percentage, lean body mass, waist-to-hip measurement, and more.
- Together with your Dietitian, you can decide on the most realistic and attainable goals.
After the initial appointment, you can decide to embark on a programme, or you can attend an unlimited amount of individual follow up sessions. We are here for you, whatever you decide.
There is no quick fix for weight loss. For this reason we developed Slimpossible, which is an tailored and safe weight loss programme that will help you to achieve your desired weight for life, not just as a temporary fix. You can expect to achieve short term noticeable improvements to your weight, but most importantly longer term results that last. (Further detail can be found here)
- Provide tailored advice and meal plans to suit your needs
- Educate you about nutrition so that you feel confident in making healthy choices
- Provide diet plans and recipes to help you to achieve your goals
- Provide you with motivation and support
- Help you to break bad habits and embark on a healthier lifestyle for good
- Help you to plan and structure your week
We will not:
- Promote extreme diets – in fact, we don’t even like the word diet!
- Deprive your body of any essential nutrients
- Set unrealistic goals
Or you can attend sessions on an adhoc basis. This consists of an initial consultation and as many follow up reviews as you like, and you can discuss this with your Dietitian.
When it comes to losing weight the list of methods is endless, but we believe that, to achieve lasting results, a balanced approach is the only way that truly works.
Slimpossible programme €500.00
10 x 30 minute appointments (spread out over up to 20 weeks)
|30 Minute Consultation
|45 Minute Consultation
|60 Minute Consultation
|Students / Medical Card Holders Discount
(Correct As Of 01/01/2018)
We have locations in Dublin in the following areas:
We also can provide online consultations no matter where you are based.
Booking Your Appointment
To book your appointment please complete the below form or phone our patient services team, available Monday – Friday between 8am – 7pm, and Saturdays between 8:30am – 4:30pm. If your enquiry is urgent please phone the team at 01-6111740 and they will be able to assist you.