How can High Cholesterol affect your life? ?
High cholesterol increases your risk of heart attacks, strokes, and other heart health complications.
The power of nutrition has been shown time and time again to lowering cholesterol.
- Binds and Filters out excess cholesterol out the body
- Promotes ideal and healthy weight
- bReduces your risk of other heart complications
- Provides nutrients and energy to help you thrive
What should you do if you think you are at risk of/or have high cholesterol?
It is a good idea to check in with your GP for a simple blood test to determine your cholesterol levels.
Booking an appointment with a Dietitian will be your next step. A Dietitian can help you to optimise your diet and lifestyle to help you to reduce your cholesterol levels back to healthy ranges.
How Can Spectrum Nutrition Help?
During your initial consultation, your Dietitian will assess your diet and lifestyle. We will equip you with the knowledge and skills to manage your cholesterol for good. Your Dietitian will also carry out a complete nutritional assessment, diet history, body composition analysis including weight, BMI, waist circumference, body fat %, lean body mass, waist to hip measurement and more.
You will receive:
- A starter meal plan tailored to you
- Recipe book to suit your dietary requirements
- Tailored advice and action points
How Much Does An Appointment Cost?
- 30 Minute Consultation: €60
- 45 Minute Consultation: €85
- 60 Minute Consultation: €105
Students/Medical Card Holders Discount - €10 Off
Where are your clinics located?
We have locations in Dublin in the following areas:
Patient Services Team
Our patient services team are available Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm, Saturday 8:30am – 4:30pm. If your enquiry is urgent please call our team at 01-611740 and we can assist you