- All of our Dietitians are registered with CORU and are members of the INDI
- Clinicians are qualified from University with a B.Sc. or M.Sc
- Our Clinical Governance team focus on maintaining and delivering the highest standards
- We innovate all the time & only use the latest treatment methods
- We treat the cause of a nutritional issue, not just the symptoms
- Our nutrition programmes are continually evolving to the changing science of nutrition
A Great Company
- 93% of our patients would actively recommend us**
- We are not mad expensive but we are worth every single cent
- In one form or another we’ve been around for 30 years. We may have become the biggest, but all of our focus is on being the best
About Spectrum Nutrition
Spectrum Nutrition is part of the Spectrum Health Group, one of Ireland's leading providers of allied health services. Our Dietitians have the knowledge, experience and skills to help you achieve and maintain a healthy body. All of our programmes are science based and our dietetic interventions achieve great results in a time sensitive, healthy and effective way.
What Our Clients Say
"Went through Spectrum Nutritions Slimpossible weightloss programme and I found it very helpful. I reached my target weight after years of trying"
"Highly recommend Spectrum Nutrition for their food allergy advice"
"Got great advice on my IBS from Clíodhna McDonough in Baggot Street"
"I'd recommend Slimpossible to anyone who has struggled to lose weight!"
"I came here after being told by my GP that I had to change my diet after developing Diabetes.... 5 Stars from me"
"Impressive Clinic and really nice staff. Helped with my wheat intolerance - would recommend"